Studied this morning :D
& I pratically drew out a time-table for my one,for the day.
Studied & studied [:
Sometimes, studying seems lots of fun!
I meant, studying at home. As for in school,its sleepy!
Memorised my science facts on Acids & Alkalis for the up-coming test.
& I used the notebook my brother gave me :D
The one, I took it from him actually:/
But indirectly, he's giving it to me[:
Used it for some studying notes.
I hope I'll use it, like long-lasting.
Didn't write in my personal diary for a long time):
I'll better do so tonight.
Studied Korean today.
Then I used the computer to search on Home.Econ.
While appearing offline (:
Sometimes, appearing offline seems kinda nice & not so stressed kinda way.
Helped Harris edited his Friendster Profile.
Yeah, & that made me happy cause I did a favour for someone today :D
Searched & searched.
But the websites given are always junks!
That's what I pratically hate about searching.
My aches are getting much better :D
But my mind is in a disaster.
But nothing's occupying my mind in any moment.
I'm neither thinking of anyone.
Only having musics in my brain.
& like, i-dont-know type of things.
Urggh.
Yesterday was damn pissed!
Me & Youming pissed off by that pisser.
He's really one damn urrrrrrgh.
I only come to realised that Singapore has this kinda guy!
Seriously man, what's the problem with him?
Ditto that.
I had a bad dream last night.
A REALLY bad one.
Till I cried, I dreamt that * was dead ):
& tears start flowing.
Then Pamela & Hui Shan & Yi xuan were in my dream too.
They were consoling me, asking me how did * died.
& whenever they asked, I just continued crying.
I do really have weird dreams.
& the next thing, in the morning.
I ask - where's *.
That's how paranoid I could be whenever I dream.
But the next thing I know is that, I could vaguely remember how * died -.-
Is there like some kinda remedy happening?
Like whatever I dreamt, I forget it in one go?
If that's so, its better if I could just forget you in one go.
& never realised that you've appeared before.
YiXuan wants to meet up on 9th August 2006
But, if there's school,then I won't be able to see her.
Since her school's like in the Marine Parade side.
& mine in the Tampines side.
Sister's off for Dunman High School today.
& I'm like very bored now.
Mummy's irritating Ginny by making those weird noises.
But Ginny didn't seem to be answering her.
Since she's really tired, playing with my Sister this early morning.
She's sleeping all day now.
Alright, I shall end my post here.
Bye!